Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My 2nd Post!







I started this blog over a year ago to talk about my knitting, and got too busy knitting to post! But I am ready! And the impetus for this is my new GRANDSON!!!! Here is Jackson with his Grammy - ME!



I have done some knitting for Jackson and gifted my DDIL, Amy, with it at her shower. This baby got sooooooo many clothes! I won't be knitting for him, clothes that is, until Christmas 2008! But I do have a lovely kit from Morehouse for a dragon he might get before that - ssshhhhh don't tell anyone - it will be a surprise! hahahahahahaha



Here is the knitting I have done so far:












1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWWWH!!!! Nothing like that new baby smell when it is your first Grand!!! Congratulations on your expanded family, and please don't feel shy abuot posting any braggin' pics! One in the bunting would be wonderful.
Margaret from HRKAL