Monday, October 06, 2008

K9knittersUSA is up and running!

I have been knitting like crazy getting sweaters to stock our store, and finishing the pattern for the God Bless the USA signature K9knittersUSA sweater. Here is Roxie modeling:
I think it really came out great and am looking forward to seeing it in all sizes. I gotta see Buffy modeling the X-Large!


And I have also been busy rescuing a fabulous dog.
Here is Boy modeling a sweater for K9knittersUSA.

Here he is the day I pulled him off a major roadway as he was standing, in shock, in the middle with all lanes of traffic stopped trying not to hit the poor thing:
Turns out he is a pure-bred red-nose pit bull and is the sweatest dog I have met since Murphy (the dog I rescued for my oldest son's bday about 3 years ago). And here is the big news - I'm going to keep him.

No comments: