Friday, August 15, 2008

Color My World!

My first dog sweater for K9knittersUSA is done! I used Ronda's dimensions because I think she is a pretty good example of a medium-size dog and it fits her to a tee. I'm so happy because I have had trouble with size in the past (Darice, are you hearing me? Send Zena's sweater back - I'm better now!). Ronda seems to like it!


It's very colorful, nothing muted about this sweater! I think it should make people smile, especially if they see a doggy prancing about on a cold, dreary, winter's day, sporting this bright sweater. I knit it with a cotton blend yarn because so many people are hating wool these days - too itchy -and if they think it's too itchy, they probably will think their dog will find it itchy, too. It's very easy care yarn. And I'm happy with the way it turned out - now for a Navy all-ribbed number!

2 comments:

Valkryie Knit This said...

Oh! So pretty! I love the bright colors! :)

What pattern did you use?

Hudcathy said...

You can look up my projects on Ravelry - hudcathy - and it will tell you the pattern. I remember it is free and from Caron - Rainbow something or other. It was a great pattern except for my notes on the Ravelry project page.